[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
book and paper conservation/restoration
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: book and paper conservation/restoration
- From: Doris Ecker <doris@LSI.SEL.SONY.COM>
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:10:01 -0800
- Message-Id: <199902241827.KAA24910@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Sony
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I am interested in learning how to conserve/restore books and papers.
Does anybody know any specialists in the San Jose/San Francisco area who
either teaches classes or workshops or would be willing to take on part-
or fulltime apprentices?
Thanks a lot in advance.