From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Caryl Seidenberg
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 1999 1:34 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: guillotine info wanted

Can anyone out there give me a ballpark figure on the worth of a Jacques
guilllotine board cutter, throat measures 14 1/2 and length is 23. It's in
mint condition, has safety catch on arm, newly sharpened blade,small brass
plate on front says John Jacques and Son, Worcester, Mass. Thanks for any
info.
The Vixen Press