Thanks for Hot Stamping Info

I wanted to thank everyone who responded with info re: hot stamping
using polymer, and alternatives to pricy brass dies. I've passed this info
along to my student who, at this point, is going to opt for the more
affordable alloy die  from Kwik-Print. (www.kwik-print.com) Even though
he's just making dummies (doesn't that sound silly?), he really wants
the indented impression of hot stamping.

So thanks again all you generous and talented folks!

Chris - THGA
thga@wenet.net