Re: guillotine info wanted

Oooh, I don't think it stuck to my files; at least I hope not. I haven't had any
trouble yet.  I am going to be more observant in the future--you know how many
warnings about viruses that are circulating that are simply not true. It has
made me complacent.

Glad you were able to recover without damage.

Candace