[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: guillotine info wanted
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: guillotine info wanted
- From: "starr jr raymond h." <rstarr@UMBC.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:07:20 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199902252352.SAA29415@umbc5.umbc.edu>
- Message-Id: <199902260008.QAA11940@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I guess the subject of this thread deals with equipment for killing (not
executing) a virus or worm. In any case, how do I know if this thing is
stuck to a file? I looked at the message but imediately deleted it.
Thu, 25 Feb 1999, charris wrote:
> Oooh, I don't think it stuck to my files; at least I hope not.