Happy99 -- how do you know you have it? (was RE: guillotine info wanted)

Look for wsock32.ska and/or liste.ska in your windows system directory.  If
they're there, you have it.  See my previous message for how to remove it,
or contact me directly and I'll resend it to you.

Lyle
lyle @ quodata . com                            inceptum perage