Italian L'Infinito exhibit (was Info request on a binder)

Sorry, I can't help with finding the person you are looking for, but I do have a
question about the exhibit.

I know there are people on the list who entered this exhibit.  Since entering, I
have moved and I'm not sure I'm getting all the mail from the sponsoring
organization. As I understand it, the books are being exhibited in Paris. Is
this right? Does anyone know when it ends and when they are shipping the books
back?

I have sent the sponsors a letter and some email telling them of my new address
(and paying my customs duties charges which I got by shipping the book UPS!!!  a
whole story in itself ...) and I have heard absolutely nothing.  I hope the
books haven't been shipped back and the package is sitting cold and lonely on my
old front porch.

Thanks for any info you may have,
Eric

 Eric Alstrom