[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Happy99 -- how do you know you have it? (was RE: guillotine info wanted)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Happy99 -- how do you know you have it? (was RE: guillotine info wanted)
- From: Roberta Lavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:14:08 -0800
- Message-Id: <199902261420.GAA24904@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Lyle - I had the message this morning and got a little trigger happy. I
deleted wsock32.dll - will I have to reload anything from my windows cd?
From: Gray, Lyle <Lyle@QUODATA.COM>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Date: Friday, February 26, 1999 5:40 AM
Subject: Happy99 -- how do you know you have it? (was RE: guillotine info
>Look for wsock32.ska and/or liste.ska in your windows system directory. If
>they're there, you have it. See my previous message for how to remove it,
>or contact me directly and I'll resend it to you.
>lyle @ quodata . com inceptum perage
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: starr jr raymond h. [SMTP:rstarr@UMBC.EDU]
>> Sent: Thursday, February 25, 1999 7:07 PM
>> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>> Subject: Re: guillotine info wanted
>> I guess the subject of this thread deals with equipment for killing (not
>> executing) a virus or worm. In any case, how do I know if this thing is
>> stuck to a file? I looked at the message but imediately deleted it.
>> Thu, 25 Feb 1999, charris wrote:
>> > Oooh, I don't think it stuck to my files; at least I hope not.