Re: Happy99 -- how do you know you have it? (was RE: guillotine info wanted)

This is what happened to me.  I went into the windows system directory and,
T-DA!, it was there.  I did not open Happy99 but it went to the directory
anyway.  Perhaps I used the words "stuck to files" in ignorance but it sure
did appear and needed to be fixed as Lyle indicated.