Announcement

ANNOUNCING:
New Additions to BoyBeaver Fonts

Contact: Don Melo (don@boybeaver.com)

BoyBeaver Fonts proudly launches Biblio@BoyBeaver, dedicated to the
bibliographical preservation of the history of Typography and the
documentation of the men and women whose work and dedication have brought
this art to the present day.

visit:

http://www.boybeaver.com/biblio/index.html

The People
Main page lists the names of people in the field, their country and dates.
This page links to articles which detail their lives and the contribution
they made, and, we feel most importantly, we show many sample specimens of
their original work. The series begins with 7 articles on: Nicolas Jenson,
Aldus Manutius, William Caslon, John Day, Johann Froben, William Caxton,
and Christophe Plantin.

Their Story
Typography is a field richly documented. Our aim is to present the story of
type through these works. And we go a little further, we present abstracts
and reviews, include contents at a glance symbols, and rate many of the
works based on their merit and achievement in furthering the art of
typography. Initially, about 400 books are listed in alphabetical sections
by title, and author. An additional part of the site lists books by general
publication dates in an attempt to present these works in the context of
their time.

Ignacio Frances

if@boybeaver.com

Create & Communicate with BoyBeaver Fonts
http://www.boybeaver.com