Re: Italian L'Infinito exhibit (was Info request on a binder)

Besides having an unbound copy of the exibition catalog, (which contains =
pictures of all of the submissions)=20
the only other information I have found is at=20

http://www.chester.it/rilegatura/leopardi/index.htm

There are lists of the upcoming exhibit places, and addresses and email =
links. Some of the site is in English, a lot is in Italian.  I do have a =
question though. Do the books on exhibit contain only the one poem =
"L'Infinto"
or are they a collection of poems? It's not really clear.=20

Thanks,=20

Anne Swann