[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Hoffberg Lecture
- From: Genie Shenk <agshenk@EUCLID.UCSD.EDU>
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 12:03:15 -0800
- Message-Id: <199902272004.MAA26206@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
San Diego Book Arts and Mesa Arts Press are pleased to announce "Women of
the Book," a slide lecture by Judith A. Hoffberg about her travelling
exhibition of books by Jewish women artists.
The lecture will be held Thursday, March ll, at 7:00 PM in Room 435 of the
library (ILC) at San Diego Mesa College, 7250 Mesa College Drive. It is
free and open to the public. Parking is available in the staff and faculty
lot across the street from the Building A flagpole.