Re: discipline

Hi Prof.  Your very original book structure arrived and is set up for exhibiting
 in BOOK EXPLORATIONS  '99. I have to report to you that there is a small
star of stress  ( like little cracks ) where the bottom  corner of the captured
book presses against the plastic backing.  I presume this happened in transit.
It doesn't show up much, but may get larger with time.  Just wanted you to
be informed.

Lilias