discipline

-----Original Message-----
From: Roberta Lavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET>
Date: Sunday, February 28, 1999 7:36 AM
Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 26 Feb 1999 to 27 Feb 1999

>I found my lists getting so long that I finally nailed a series of
>clipboards on my studio wall to organize my chores and deadlines.

The problem I have with doing this is that this list could turn into a
monument of sorts.  I once made a book out of the list of undone things I
had continuously posted up in front of my face.  The solution I've reached
at the moment, is that my list is computer bound and I'm not allowed to
print it out, but must consult it each day, to proverbially cross off what's
done and to find out what's to be done on any given day.

It's probably just a temporary solution, but at the moment, it IS
functional, I'm pleased to say.

Robyn.