Re: guillotine info wanted

I've made it as difficult as possible for automated spammers... to get on,
discourage attachments, and the like. Unfortunately there is little I can
do about this one. If you got it and post to the list it will be passed on,
as it will to all your friend. The best I can suggest is practice safe sex,
I mean computing and always use anti-virus software which you update
regularily.

I wish it wasn't so.

p.

>Are we going to be prey to this now?
>
>MJ  Linford
>

>>I received that Happy99 today on this list on this thread from LABA, Inc
>><liveres@ANET.NET. Fortunately, I recognized it immediately and deleted it.
>>Did anyone else receive it?

                                >>> I loved working in the library. <<<

Peter D. Verheyen