Perforating Service

We are pleased to announce the happy arrival of a sturdy healthy Rosback
Perforator (Patented August 7, 1888) at the Jas Cyberspace Museum's
workshop in West Vancouver, British Columbia.  To help offset the cost
of this machine, we are pleased to offer a world-wide perforating
service.  We have already perforated for artists in the USA, Europe and
South America.

For information and a photo of the machine, visit the Jas Cyberspace
Museum at
<http://www.faximum.jas.d/lib_perf.htm>

Jas, Director
Jas Cyberspace Museum

Jas W Felter <http://www.faximum.com/jas>
2707 Rosebery Avenue, West Vancouver, BC, CANADA  V7V 3A3

JCM Notice Board <http://www.faximum.com/jas.d/jcm_note.htm>
Jas News  <http://www.faximum.com/jas.d/lib_news.htm>