[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Public Service Announcement
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Public Service Announcement
- From: Susan Lightcap <slightcap@MINDSPRING.COM>
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:13:09 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Message-Id: <199903022018.MAA17484@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
What's perfing? And what a perf-ectly delightful way to meet people! Wish
I lived in the 'hood.
Vessels of the Spirit
At 09:59 AM 3/2/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Due to the fact that perfing machines are difficult to find, I'm holding a
>Perfing Open House every fourth Saturday of the month at my
>studio/kitchen from noon till 6 pm.
>1) Go to 6339 N. Greenview Chicago IL (in Rogers Park)
>2) Press the buzzer labeled Rininger
>3) say "I need to Perf"
>4) door opens
>Donations of cat food, coffee and camel lights accepted.
>Electronic Reserves/Document Delivery
>DePaul University Library