Re: Public Service Announcement -Reply

Perforation as in tiny holes to make stamps with. For those in the know
it's a Rosback in-line pushpin machine. Due to damage, it only has 8 inch
line. See Jas Felter if you need longer.

>>> Susan Lightcap <slightcap@MINDSPRING.COM> 03/02/99 02:13pm

What's perfing?  And what a perf-ectly delightful way to meet people!
Wish
I lived in the 'hood.
Susan Lightcap
Vessels of the Spirit