Website(s) of the Week...

Hello,

We would be pleased if you could some of your attention to our "Site of the
Week". Dieter Freyer (Austria) has been working hard and assembled TWO
sites; both dedicated to papermaking and the history of papermaking.
Please point your browser to our Book Information Website
(http://www.xs4all.nl/~knops/index3.htm) and from there go to the "Site of
the Week"-section (on the right).
>From there you can find your way to Dieter's productions.

Thanks,

Cor Knops.

PS We've welcomed our 70.000th visitor on the 19th february...