Type for sale in Chicago

I've got a fair amount of type that I'm willing to sell: There are two very
full cases of Victor Hammer's Samson Uncial in foundry metal (cast by
Robert Hunter Middleton), a number of cases of Plantin in monotype metal,
and a few undistributed miscellaneous sorts. There are also a number of
miscellaneous bits of letterpres stuff, a galley cabinet, quoins, reglets,
etc. If anyone is interested, give me a call or send me an e-mail to set up
an appointment to see what I've got & make an offer.

-dh

---
Don Hosek           dhosek@quixote.com    Quixote Digital Typography
312-953-3679        fax: 312-803-0698     orders: 877-277-1908
For information about SERIF: THE MAGAZINE OF TYPE & TYPOGRAPHY,
http://www.quixote.com/serif/ or mail serif-info@quixote.com
  Have you seen Sans Serif? http://www.quixote.com/serif/sans/