Basic/Beginning Bookbinding Class

I will be teaching a Basic/Beginning Bookbinding class at the Original Rubber
Stamp Convention in Carson, CA on March 18th from 11-1 p.m. It will be
followed by a class on creating a 3 set Nesting Box with faux postage.  In the
bookbinding class we will create a peg, pamphlet and accordion/concertina
book.  We will also discuss papers, adhesives, etc... to use in bookbinding.
Each class is $30 for a 2 hour period.
For more information, you can e-mail me at EGorey97@aol.com
Thanks!
Kelly Kilmer