[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Public Service Announcement
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Public Service Announcement
- From: Susan Lightcap <slightcap@MINDSPRING.COM>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 10:15:43 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Message-Id: <199903041516.HAA20024@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Where are you? I have family in Atlanta and would love to see your studio
sometime. I'm in Asheville. Give me a whistle.
Vessels of the Spirit
2 Wall St., Suite 106
Asheville, NC 28801
At 06:02 AM 3/4/99 -0500, you wrote:
>John, wish you and your perfer would move to south to Atlanta!
>John Rininger wrote:
>> Due to the fact that perfing machines are difficult to find, I'm holding a
>> Perfing Open House every fourth Saturday of the month at my
>> studio/kitchen from noon till 6 pm.
>> 1) Go to 6339 N. Greenview Chicago IL (in Rogers Park)
>> 2) Press the buzzer labeled Rininger
>> 3) say "I need to Perf"
>> 4) door opens
>> Donations of cat food, coffee and camel lights accepted.
>> John Rininger
>> Electronic Reserves/Document Delivery
>> DePaul University Library