[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Adhesive and tyvek
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Adhesive and tyvek
- From: "axon.net.au" <Trillian@AXON.NET.AU>
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 02:45:02 +1100
- Message-Id: <199903041545.HAA18700@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>What kind of adhesive have you found that works?
I have used YES Glue successfully on almost anything! It's great! I found
PVA did work when laminating sheets of Tyvek together, though. You might
try the YES Glue or maybe adding a bit of Wheat paste to your PVA.