No Subject

Hey Folks,

I just saw something on HGTV on the Carol Duvall Show.  She had a
Fiskars brand Rotary Cutter with a "perforator blade." For those of you
who don't know what that is... it is like a pizza cutter but can be used
on an assortment of materials, including fabric and paper.

I don't mean to put the owners of the perf machines out of business,
because I am sure the cameraderie is worth the visit to each others
studios... :)  Just a thought!

I imagine you could pick up the Fiskars Rotary Cutter and the changable
blades at your local craft store (ie Michaels, Franks, or Even
Walmart)Or go online to the fiskars web site...

What exactly are you doing with the perforated papers anyway?  It sounds
intriguing.

Keep those great ideas flowing,
Kimberly