Re: Perforating

Most of us are using a perforator to perforate 'artistamps', psuedo
postage stamps made by artists.  Getting a good perf is very difficult
without a true perforating machine, as most devices 'punch' or 'push' a
hole in the paper, instead of 'cutting' a hole.  The latter leaves a
clean round hole with no edges sticking up. The only artist I know who
got a decent perf without a perforating machine used an animal
hypodermic syringe, and he jumped at the chanch to acquire a perforating
machine when it arose.  If anyone knows of any perforating machines for
sale, please let me know, as I know a few artists who would love to get
their hands on one -

Jas W Felter
West Vancouver, British Columbia
CANADA

Jas W Felter <http://www.faximum.com/jas>
2707 Rosebery Avenue, West Vancouver, BC, CANADA  V7V 3A3

JCM Notice Board <http://www.faximum.com/jas.d/jcm_note.htm>
Latest Jas News  <http://www.faximum.com/jas.d/lib_news.htm>