Re: Perforating

Kimberly,

I am creating a line of faux postal labels, artistamps and local posts.
Letterpress printed and pin hole perforated.  The url  below has an image
of current examples

 Dennis Jordan
Studio Artist / Printer
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
home page:
http://www.telisphere.com/~djordan
Visit url to see original letterpress printed  faux postal  labels
http://www.telisphere.com/~djordan/Page11.html