Plastic/Aluminum Binding Posts & Screws

In the past I've purchased plastic binding posts (in a variety of colors)
through Gane Brothers & Lane.  You have to buy then in quantities.
Phone # 800-323-0596  They sell aluminum ones too as do many hardware
stores, stationary/office supply stores and Talas and Bookmakers.

Marie Kelzer
mkelzer@sfpl.lib.ca.us