minor revisions

hi:

well, after a smattering of emails telling me i hadn't updated anything on
my site in a while, i am first of all, delighted someone is going up there
on occasion, and two, here to say i have changed a couple very minor
things...swapped out some images under the "other" section here at:

http://www.hipi.com       go to OTHER

what does this have to do with papermaking? well, i could say that the
images are on various kinds of paper, i suppose...but i am doing this
because people are kind enought to repond to the site...which also has a
couple of my books formatted for the web on it under "Keelhaul", and it's
always nicce to receive some feedback. and i haven't updated it in quite a
while.

thank you,
jennifer