Re: Perforating

In view of the current discussion of perforating does anyone know of where I
could find such a machine in the UK. All references so far have been to US
artists with such machines. Is there anyone this side of the Atlantic with
one who could perhaps advise me on where to look. I have perforated with a
needle when necessary but this is very unsatisfactory and a purpose built
machine would be so useful.

Thanks,

Sol.

P.S. I've been on this list a while now and learnt so much. Thanks
everyone!!