[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Old Letters
- From: "E. E.C. deMars" <fligamapoof@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 02:11:12 -0800
- Message-Id: <199903051036.CAA18672@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Just received word a distant cousin has letters my gr. grandmother wrote
to his grandmother. He's willing to make copies but is concerned about
unfolding thme and having them break--any suggestions on here for how to
deal with them safely to make these copies and for the future.
Thanks, Eileen E.
Our lives are complicated juggling acts because we have so many kinds of
choices. We need to approach those choices with whatever power is
available to us from God. -- Aileen Clyde
Ladybug Lovelies P.O. Box 92-342 Tillicum, WA 98492-0342