Re: 1998 FLORIDA ARTISTS' BOOK PRIZE

Dear James Findley-

We are looking for guest contributors to the June Bookworks issue of the ISCA
Quarterly (HomePage <http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A.HomePage.html>.

Artists contribute an edition of 100 small bookworks (maximum outside
dimensions 7x81/2 inches). The box of books generally contains 40 small items,
and each contributor receives the box of books.

I would appreciate your spreading the word among Florida book artists as we
would be happy to receive contributions from them. I can be reached at
(718)638-3264 or write to ISCA, 759 President St. #2H, B'klyn, NY 11215.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Louise Neaderland
Director ISCA