Papercraft Camps

This summer I will be combining my love for art with my experience as an
elementary teacher by holding a series of art daycamps.  In the bookbing
program kids will begin the week learning basic folding, measuring and
cutting skills to make folders or small journals.  Mid week we will be
playing with some printing and marbling.  At the end of the week the
children will have developed a "scrapbook" around a theme of their
choosing.  I've done most of these things with children in my clasroom, but
never with the kind of focus that I will this summer.  I would like to hear
from listmembers re: specifics in working with kids, improvising
equipment/technique, economical sources for supplies.

Many thanks,

Geoff
Geoff Davis
The Art Department Studio Camps