[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Mar 1999 to 4 Mar 1999
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Mar 1999 to 4 Mar 1999
- From: Susan Lightcap <slightcap@MINDSPRING.COM>
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 17:05:13 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Message-Id: <199903052206.OAA16450@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Carol Pulitzer, where are you? Near Atlanta? Better yet, near Asheville?
(That's in NC)
At 12:26 PM 3/5/99 -0800, you wrote:
>> Subject: Re: Public Service Announcement
>> Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 06:02:37 -0500
>> From: charris <lettersmith@WEST.GA.NET>
>> John, wish you and your perfer would move to south to Atlanta!
>> John, wish you and your perfer would move to westward to Los Angeles!
>> John Rininger wrote:
>> > Greetings,
>> > Due to the fact that perfing machines are difficult to find, I'm
>> > Perfing Open House every fourth Saturday of the month at my
>> > studio/kitchen from noon till 6 pm.