Boston area classes-guest teacher

I'll be visiting family in Boston towards the end of April.  I will be
teaching Nesting Boxes with faux postage and Book Oddities (2 different
classes) at CT & Nee rubber stamps in Taunton, Mass.  I will also be teaching
at The Stamp Lady in Danvers, Ma (possible book classes-TBA).  I am a
book/paper/stamp arts teacher who lives in the Los Angeles, CA area.  My work
has appeared in "The Studio" 'zine. My nesting boxes placed in a recent
contest.  My artwork is also sold in galleries in the So. Cal. area.  I teach
all over So. Cal (everywhere from Redlands to Ventura and all those places in
between :) ).  If you need more info, you can e-mail me at EGorey97@aol.com
Kelly Kilmer