Re: AWARDS:BOOK EXPLORATIONS '99

>The following received awards at the annual BOOK EXPLORATIONS  exhibit
>sponsored
>by The New Art Forum, Kingston,Massachusetts:

[CUT]

>Many thanks to all who made possible this most interesting assemblage
>of talent - thankyou for your dedication, your generosity and your goodwill
>in supporting the book arts.

Thank YOU Lilias for the wonderful show.

I recommend attending to anyone in the Rhode IsLand / Massachusetts areas.

Peace,

Jason

                 r a g  &  b o n e  b i n d e r y

                 web:  http://www.ragandbone.com
                 fax:  401 455 3480
               voice:  401 455 3680
                mail:  one allens avenue
                       providence, rhode island 02903

                info:  handbound books, albums, journals,
                       guestbooks, clamshell boxes and more.
                       visit our web site to order on-line.

                       see you there!