Arabic binding

have any of the web surfers found a site with information about Arabic
binding? like the one Monika found about Chinese binding?

also, thanks for the great answers to my discipline question. it was
comforting to see the thread of them was similiar--now all I have to
do is get a schedule which isn't changing on a daily basis! (the only
time which doesn't is sleep time currently...and even that may happen
somewhere else).

leil

==
It is so very H O T I do not know