links for CBA website

Hello:

I have a request to make. I am working on the web site for the center for
Book Arts. We have a link for other book-art related sites and artists'
sites. I am writing to everyone to ask that if they have a personal link or
know of any excellent book art-related links, that they send them to me
off-list for possible inclusion in the site. I have access to quite a
number of larger boook art sites, but would like more book artists'
personal sites that are dedicated to their work or book art in general.

My email is: opus@tiac.net.

Thanks for your input.

jennifer