Book Explorations 99 Exhibit

Hi--
  I'm on the editorial board for Tabellae Ansata, Shereen LaPlantz's new
quarterly magazine on book arts.  Is there anyone who has seen or will
soon see the Book Explorations 99 exhibit who would be interested in
writing a review of the exhibit for the magazine?  We'd love to include
a review of the exhibit in an upcoming issue.  Sure wish I could go--but
I'm on the other side of the country.

If you're interested, please email me directly.  Thanks.
      --Diane Perin Hock