From: Art Rubino <Art_Rubino@msn.com>
Subject: Signature
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 1999 8:21 AM

Art Rubino & Co.
Numismatic & Philatelic Arts of Santa Fe
Antiquarian Book Sellers
P.O. Box 9712
Santa Fe, NM 87504  USA
Phone  505 982 8792
Fax      505 982 0291
Email  Art_Rubino@msn.com
We are always interested in buying
fine used Numismatic & Philatelic books.

In The United Kingdom
Art Rubino & Co.
Numismatic & Philatelic Arts of Santa Fe
Antiquarian Booksellers
233 Wandsworth Bridge Road
London SW6 2TU
England
Phone  44 171 731 2919
Fax       44 171 610 6930
Mobile  44 468 301 890
E-mail  Art_Rubino@msn.com
We are always interested in buying fine
used standard references.

Catalogues Available By Email
[Win 95/Word 6.0 Format]
*Numismatic Books  [This two part catalogue runs to about
110 pages]
*Numismatic Sales Catalogues & Fixed Price Lists
*Treasure [Numismatic] Books
*Philatelic Books
*Ancient & Modern History, Bank History, Military History
Books
*Archaeology Books
*Collectibles. Porcelain, antiques, all types of collectible
artifacts.
*Modern First Editions & Literature  [Still under
construction]
*Magic & Divination, Handwriting, Palm Reading, Dreams
[Still under
construction]
*Supplies for Collectors