Re: Binding Structure

Contact Eric Alstrom <mailto:eric.c.alstrom@dartmouth.edu>. He came up
with a great structure for his binding in the Paper Bound show
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/gallery/paperbound/alstrom.htm>.
He has the folios sewn on to tyvek strips which are cut out and hook into
a similar stub at the spine. Worked great.

p.

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey