Re: Binding Structure

At the 1998 American Institute for Conservation meeting, Olivia Primanis
showed her "Design of a Photo Album Structure with Detachable Leaves."  The
structure allows for part of the book to be removed for exhibit. Olivia is
at the HRC (Un. of Texas, Austin).

At 07:38 AM 3/10/99 -0500, you wrote:

>I have been requested to come up with a new binding structure for an old
>book which
>will allow for the folios, which have original drawings tipped onto them,=
>to lay =
>perfectly flat and also that the binding my be disassembled and
>reassembled.

Cathy Atwood
Local Records Program, Missouri Secretary of State