Directions to book exhibit

Here are the directions for getting to BOOK EXPLORATIONS  '99.  A few people had
trouble locating the site due to absence of enough street signs.

>From route 44  from Rhode Island, go toward Plymouth, MA and onto route 3 north.
Take exit #9 and go right at the top of the ramp.  You are now on Main
Street, Kingston.  Go over the river at the bottom of the hill, and stay
left at the next two forks which come right up.  Go past two churches on
your right.  #228 Main Street, the address of the Yankee Barn is on the
corner of Elm and Main, diagonally across the street from the THIRD white
(Unitarian) church .Park
in the yard, or in the large lot across from the church.

>From New Hampshire and Boston, take route 3 south to exit 9 and go right at
the top of the ramp.  You are now on Main Street, Kingston.  Follow above
directions.

Remaining viewing times:  Saturday and Sunday March 13 & 14  1 - 4 pm and
by appointment for groups.  Call me at 781-585-5622 for further information
or email me at the above address.

Thanks for listening

Lilias
The New Art Forum
228 Main Street, Kingston, MA  02364  USA