A Big Thank You!

Regarding my post for handmade paper makers, I've received more than a
dozen leads so a BIG THANK YOU to all who replied!

: )

Regards,

Jason Thompson

                 r a g  &  b o n e  b i n d e r y

                 web:  http://www.ragandbone.com
                 fax:  401 455 3480
               voice:  401 455 3680
                mail:  one allens avenue
                       providence, rhode island 02903

                info:  handbound books, albums, journals,
                       guestbooks, clamshell boxes and more.
                       visit our web site to order on-line.

                       see you there!