Possible Teaching Gigs at the CCCCBPA

--------------87818CBE7EE509D8DC38F572

Hi, everybody.  It's time once again for me to put together the Fall schedule
for the Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts, and I thought
I would throw open the floodgates for teaching proposals.  If you are an
experienced teacher of bookbinding, papermaking, letterpress printing, marbling
and paper decoration, non-silver photo processes, or other book and paper arts
related media, I would enjoy hearing from you.  I am looking for advanced level
and master class teachers.  Our orientation is toward classes that are
technique/media based and/or historical/conceptual; we do not offer "New Age"
or spiritually oriented workshops. Please send me (snail mail only) your
resume, a workshop proposal(s), slides, color copies or other visuals of your
work, and a SASE for return of visuals.  I am currently seeking teachers for
the period between October 1, 1999 and December 20, 1999; but I am also trying
to broaden our cast of characters for future teaching ( Spring and Summer of
2000 and beyond.)  I am also interested in hearing from organizations who would
like to bring our faculty to their facility to teach, or to exchange faculty.
Thank you, Audrey Niffenegger, Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and
Paper Arts, 218 South Wabash, 7th floor, Chicago, IL 60604  Tel: 312-431-8612
Fax: 312-986-8237

--------------87818CBE7EE509D8DC38F572

begin:vcard
n:Niffenegger;Audrey
tel;work:Columbia College Center for Book and Paper
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:aniffenegger@popmail.colum.edu
x-mozilla-cpt:;0