rebinding books

Hi:

I work with someone who is interested in hiring someone to rebind some
books for him. I think he wants to start with 5 to 10 books...They are
manuals, predominantly computer manuals that are soft-covered, that he
would like them rebound to be hardcover.

If this is work you specialize in and you are interested, could you please
send me an email on his behalf. Please make the subject line of your email:
MATT since that's his name.

If you could give an idea of price, that would be helpful since he asked me
and I had no idea.

Thank you.

Jennifer