biblio

Yep, Biblio is no more. This is really sad. I've been a subscriber almost
since its inception, and even published an article in their January 1998
issue. I just called the number that Kurt suggested, and was told to write
a letter with my questions, including refund questions, to

Biblio Inquiries
P.O. Box 10603
Eugene, OR 97440

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Associate Professor                     email: hales@bloomu.edu
Department of Philosophy                phone: (570) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University                   fax: (570) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, PA 17815

http://www.bloomu.edu/departments/philosophy/pages/haleshome.html