Re: Adhesive and tyvek

>Subject: Adhesive and tyvek

>    My apologies for rambling.  The original query hit one of my hot
>buttons.
>
>                                                         Pete Jermann

As someone new to bookbinding and still battling a huge ignorance gap on
multiple fronts, I appreciate it when someone takes the time to "ramble" in
such a specific and informative way.

Thank you.

                    Malcolm T. Upton
 8901 Normandale #1004  Ft. Worth, TX 76116
        817/560-2316  malcolm@uptons.net
                   http://www.uptons.net/
Am I getting smart with you? ....How would you know?