perferating machine

After all the discussion about perf-ing, I was in the Thieves Market
in Columbia SC and saw an old one!  Now I understand how it works.  If
anyone is interested in this flea mkt one, they wanted $200 for it,
but I bet that is negotiable - apparently it's been there a while.
There was a sign on it asking  for help in identifying it's purpose!
Neat!  Contact me and I'll try to tell you more...
TL Herbert, Charleston, SC
herbertL@musc.edu