[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A question about a press
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: A question about a press
- From: martin <mrcinc@SILCOM.COM>
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 07:46:07 +0100
- Message-Id: <199903131530.HAA21120@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>Fellow list people--I have inherited (so to speak, it's been abandonded for
>all intents and purposes) a press, which I think is a Chandler Price
>clamshell press (manual). ...
I will bet it will work fine. If it doesn't, it will probably be repairable.
Clean it up and call all your local printshops to find someone to help you
--- you will undoubtedly find a volunteer or two.
Martin R. Carbone / 1227 De La Vina St. / Santa Barbara, CA 93101
TEL: 805-965-5574 / FAX: 805-965-2414 / EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITES: http://www.papershops.com <<<and>>> http://www.modelshops.com