Re: A question about a press

>Fellow list people--I have inherited (so to speak, it's been abandonded for
>all intents and purposes) a press, which I think is  a Chandler Price
>clamshell press (manual). ...

I will bet it will work fine. If it doesn't, it will probably be repairable.

Clean it up and call all your local printshops to find someone to help you
--- you will undoubtedly find a volunteer or two.

TEL: 805-965-5574 / FAX: 805-965-2414 / EMAIL: mrcinc@silcom.com
WEBSITES: http://www.papershops.com <<<and>>> http://www.modelshops.com
<<<and>>> http://www.silcom.com/~mrcinc