Gold foil

------=_NextPart_000_005A_01BE6D7B.B1A46AA0

Hi. Can anyone help locate a brand of gold foil. It used to be available =
in UK under the brand name "Peerless", its code number was CMG01. =
Apparently it is now only available in US but we have no way of sourcing =
it. It is a particularly good match to real gold leaf and nothing else =
available in this country quite equals it. If  anyone can help locating =
it or any other similar alternatives we would be very grateful. Thanks.
Kate Holland

------=_NextPart_000_005A_01BE6D7B.B1A46AA0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 =
HTML//EN">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Hi. Can anyone help locate a brand =
of gold foil.=20
It used to be available in UK under the brand name &quot;Peerless&quot;, =
its=20
code number was CMG01. Apparently it is now only available in US but we =
have no=20
way of sourcing it. It is a particularly good match to real gold leaf =
and=20
nothing else available in this country quite equals it. If&nbsp; anyone =
can help=20
locating it or any other similar alternatives we would be very grateful. =

Thanks.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Kate =
Holland</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005A_01BE6D7B.B1A46AA0--